3.10.2009

Things I will never do...

To be honest, I haven't felt like blogging in awhile. I haven't felt particularly inspired, mostly because we have just gotten a dog and he keeps me busy. However, when I was driving around with a very annoying coworker today, I thought about making a list of things I never plan on doing, unless forced with a threat on my life. So here we go:
1. Listen to KLOVE alone or on purpose.
2. Wear a pink polo or tshirt.
3. Become a Calvinist.
4. Say "Git 'er done" unless I am mocking someone.
5. Put a "No Fear" or "Fear this" decal on my automobile.
6. Buy a Dodge.
7. Watch "the Gilmore Girls."
8. Do the way of the master.
9. Call myself "a Jesus Freak."
10. Eat mushrooms.
11. Shop at Abercrombie.
12. Say the pledge of allegiance or put my hand over my heart while the National Anthem is playing.

Probably will add more later.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I will never make you eat a mushroom, shop at abercrombie or be a Calvinist. Promise.

Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grant said...

I remember Meatloaf made a similar list, but the only thing he wouldn't ever do was "that". Might consider adding it to your list.