2.18.2008

The struggle

It is really a struggle for me to post lately. I think mostly it is just that I don't have it as a habit. I can change that.
Partly too, I think I have gotten into a rut of just posting when I have something really cool to say, although really cool to me may be very different than really cool to anyone else. I am playing basketball again, but it seems like this time my body is older, or maybe just fatter. I have never been so sore as I was after we played last week, but I am determined to play more. It is simply the best way to get a lot of cardio in and enjoy it.
I need to be better about running hard when I am at the gym, but its pretty tough when you are not chasing some guy or some ball.
I am on day 29 of my Dr. Pepper fast, and man, I really would like a medicine. My goal is to make it until the next OU game, which I think I can do. Well, I guess thats it for now, I am going to try to post more often, if nothing else than for my own personal documentation.

No comments: