2.29.2008

LEAP DAY!

Not only is today a day that will not happen for another 4 years, 2012 is a long way away, but it also marks half way through the semester for me. I have gone 6 weeks without a Dr. Pepper, and boy is it calling my name. On the plus side, I have been exercising much more and am really feeling pretty good. I am also working my brain harder. Robin and I gave up TV for lent, I also gave up XBox, since I don't really watch much TV. So I have been reading a lot. My goal is to read all 27 books that I own that I have not read by the end of August. That means roughly a book a week, and so far I have done two in one week. Keep that up and I will be done sometime in May.

I am content with my life right now, its really pretty good. My goal now is to write a book. I would like to chronicle my life through seminary. The ups and downs, the times I lost my soul and the times it was overflowing. I know at least one person will buy it, unfortunately we share a bank account so I won't see a dime. Rambling is ok, but not for now and not for my blog, so here I will stop for the last leap day until 2012, at which point I may very well have kids, dogs and a church to pastor.

No comments: