8.11.2008

The Rules: Answer each question, then tag one other. Chris's adaptation: This is the only time I have done this, and will ever do this. I am only doing it because my wife wants me to. I will tag no one else, because only Robin reads this.

1. Where is your cell phone? hell
2. Your significant other? mad-but-wonderful
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? lost
5. Your father? absent
6. Your favorite thing? Football
7. Your dream last night? empty
8. Your favorite drink? DP
9. Your dream/goal? Help
10. The room you're in? temporary
11. Your hobby? basketball
12. Your fear? worthlessness
13. What do you want to be in 6 years? Author-pastor
14. What you're not? rich
15. Muffins? english
16. One of your wish list items? TV
17. Where you grew up? poor
18. The last thing you did? banana
19. What are you wearing? strange...
20. Favorite gadget? XBox
21. Your pets? future
22. Your computer? Frankenstein
23. Your mood? sad
24. Missing someone? Na
25. Your car? new
26. Something your not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Best
28. Like someone? how?
29. Your favorite color? black
30. When was the last time you laughed? January
31. Last time you cried? dunno

I tag, me.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I read your blog. I'm a fan. Congrats on graduating seminary by the way.

Grant said...

i read this blog too. I'll congratulate you when you do something difficult... like sucessfully catching every pass brian throws in a single game.