5.18.2010

Tired head

I haven't blogged much lately because I have had a lot of tired-head. That means that I have gotten quite a bit of mental fatigue lately for several reasons. I started a new job at work on Monday, which I am really excited about, but in the typical new job fashion I have just had an overload of information dumped on me the past couple days. In addition, church has been going ninety miles an hour lately. We have a lot of little things that I meant to get done while we were doing home church, and though we didn't do it then, we can do it now and have to do it now. After all that, I'm designing a webpage for our church. It isn't that hard, but it isn't that easy either. It is learning a lot of things at once, so because of all that, my blogging has been struggling. I need to remember sometimes that it is ok just to update, and if I really want to write some day then I need to write today. So I need to be disciplined in that.

No comments: